Monday, November 16, 2009

$ tuna $

Monday, Wednesday and Friday of most weeks I sit at my desk during lunch, eating tuna and crackers and listening to Dave Ramsey.

Financial chaos is a nightmare for me, one I have been blessed to fear and not live. God has provided for me in some amazing ways! I remember being very upset with my parents for not signing for me to get student loans, therefore all I could get was federal Stafford loans. I worked hard during college to pay for school and life and with the help of my parents I was able to escape with a little under $20K in student loans. A lot of people lived on loans during college and now more than ever I appreciate what my parents did for me!

I am a huge nerd, seriously, I have a color coded budget spreadsheet and I already have a plan for every dollar we hope to earn in 12/10! I have an amazing husband who has been sacrificing with me as we attack this debt and I am very happy to say that we are well on our way to being debt free but the house!

I love listening to Debt Free calls on DR and can't wait until we get to make ours(praying about the first Friday in December)!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome achievement. My coworker is just about to finish the last of her Apple Loans and she's done with her college loans. However, they have tons of debt for her hubby's loans. She was telling me that their payments will be about $500 a month. Ouch! I don't know how they will do it, but as you said, somehow the Lord will provide.

    ReplyDelete