Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Frustrated

Please pray for me. I am getting very frustrated with DCS, we have been trying to get our finger printing done but they still haven't entered us into the system! I have called and left messages and sent emails to the person in charge but she will not respond... I don't want to be a pain but I am anxious and we hope to complete the licensing process quickly, there are some specific time frames that we have to get things done in.

A few minutes ago I called and left a VM for the lady we initially spoke with at DCS because I am getting discouraged and she just called me back... She told me that the lady who I have been leaving messages for has been sick, however I know she has been in the office because she has communicated with other people in our class. She is going to fax me the form that she needs to enter us into the system. This means we will be filling it out for the second time but at least there has been communication!

Praying this now open line of communication will remain open...

1 comment:

  1. Praying for some things to happen soon. The waiting really really stinks sometimes. God has you right where He wants you - no matter how things feel. Don't forget that!

    ReplyDelete