Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life of the Party!

So our little doodle bug is not only a huge hit with us, our family and friends but everywhere we go!

I went to a bridal shower on Sunday and took her with me and random people gwaked at her for a while and one lady even sat down and said "Who's baby is that?... I'm gonna hold her." and proceeded to remove her from the arms of a family member!

She began daycare yesterday and when I picked her up everyone in sight told me just how precious she is(like I don't know). Her teacher said that everyone kept coming into the room wanting to love on her and hold her. They were amazed at how laid back and alert she is. So thrilled to have her in such a great daycare! My neice and nephew went there 6 years ago and the first thing they did when we walked in was asked how they are doing and how my mom is... so comforting to know that the children they care for make a lasting impression on them; shows that it's more than just a job for them.

Last night @ bed time she spit up once and then slept for 4 hours and after eatting @ 2:30 she spit up once more then slept 4 more hours. Such a huge improvement since for the past 2 weeks she has spit up several times and is fussy for a couple of hours before getting good rest. I don't want to jinx this but we are definatley going to try to repeat last night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment